An eco-friendly, customised, filled cracker to celebrate the birth of a newborn baby boy or girl. Our eco-crackers are a unique and special gift with something for the new baby and something for the new mum.
Each cracker comes with a snap, a love heart tag and:
* something to drink - London coffee bag OR English Tea Shop Breakfast tea bag
* something to eat - miniature bar of Green & Black's Classic Organic Chocolate OR Lotus Biscoff biscuits with Belgian chocolate.
* something to use/keep - a pair of 0-12 months, anti-slip, baby socks OR two mini heart shaped bath bombs with dried rose petals OR a pen with a natural bamboo material barrel
* something to share - a quote about 'motherhood'
* something to sprinkle - a mixture of pink or blue newborn confetti shapes
What's more, our eco-friendly, reusable, refillable crackers are perfectly practical - doubling up as a beautiful baby burping cloth or gift wrap.
All crackers are hand wrapped to order and can be sent as either a traditionally tied cracker or a Furoshiki cracker. We will also include 'how to' instructions in case the recipient wants to wrap them differently if using as gift wrap.
Made with a durable cardboard inner tube and hand wrapped in a beautiful 100% pure linen fabric that is machine washable, our crackers are sustainably stylish and the perfect choice for the environmentally conscious shopper!
Eco Friendly Newborn Baby Gift Cracker
Make a sustainably stylish statement by choosing our eco-friendly crackers that are perfectly practical and most importantly, kind to the environment.
Made from a durable cardboard inner tube and handwrapped in a beautiful 100% pure linen fabric. The cracker barrel is approximately 14cm in length with a 4cm diameter.
The cracker needs to be unwrapped to enjoy the fillings as they do not pull apart. When unwrapped the fabric size is 43cm x 43cm.
The napkin is machine-washable on a gentle cycle at 40 degrees, but do not mix with other colors. Tumble dry on a low heat for five minutes and then remove and allow to fully air dry whilst laid flat.
Please note: the chocolate contains milk and some bars of Green & Black's chocolate contain nuts whilst others may contain traces of nuts.
We currently deliver to the mainland UK only, excluding remote parts of Scotland and the Highlands & Islands.
£3.50 (for orders under £75) - 3 to 5 days including Saturdays.
£6.00 (for orders over £75) - 3 to 5 days including Saturdays.
Please note, delivery to remote UK postcodes may take a day or two longer.
Next day delivery before 1pm* (order by 2pm the day before)
£8.80 for delivery Monday to Friday
* Postcode exceptions apply